1)Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
2) Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services.
3) Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales.
4) Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
5) Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
6) Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence.
7)Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
8)Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
9)Using the full marketing mix for the companys marketing communication
10)Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
11)Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Marketing Research
Role:Marketing Research Executive/Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time