- Requirements and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with the IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems via coordination with Project Team.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Typically requires 1 to 3 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
To know more click: www.themedicusapp.comWe are The Medicus app, Indias premium mobile application for Doctors. We at Medicus have a vision to revolutionise the entire healthcare space in the country by bringing the Doctors and Manufactures together on one technologically driven platform.
To know more click: www.themedicusapp.com